The dinnie-poos and a slice of life

Ohhhhh, I'm utterly stuffed! Just been fed and feel like I've received a culinary low-blow into the stomach pit...one of those below the belt...broccoli, potatoes and white cornflour sauce with lovely tender slices of almost bloody veal steaks... So I says to her: "this is great! A meal fit for a king." And she replies: "You said the same thing when we were at the Maccie the other day. I'll never be able to believe you ever again..." "Why? Look at the expression of ecstasy on me face. Pure love! If your cute backside was a Chinese restaurant, I'd have the poo-poo platter!" "Stop quoting that racist and sexist band! And stop always blogging - it's nothing but a pussy-collector!" "A wha...?" "Yea, I know why you're constantly blogging. Now go and do the dishes, will ye..." "Em...rightio then..."

1 comment:

Artemide said...

now u v been properly fed and pampered, cud ve go to bed?